Do you know of Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019? What is it like working with the Nigeria Customs Service? Or rather, what comes to your mind when Customs are mentioned? Why not find out by checking through the Customs website? This article is focused on creating awareness to people of job opportunity in the Nigeria Customs Service.
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLICATION OPEN
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has begun from today the process of recruiting 3,200 new personnel into its workforce. Announcing the vacancy, Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of Human Resources, Umar Sanusi, said the recruitment is to fill existing vacancies within the service and is in line with on-going reforms. The deputy comptroller added that recruitment exercise is approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). He further noted that those who meet the requirements would be considered for employment. The employment is open, irrespective of tribe, religion and state.
In his words: “Following the necessary approval from the Federal Executive Council, Nigeria Customs Service is now set to recruit officers and men to fill existing vacancies. “Like all recruitment into position in Federal Government agencies, applications for recruitment will be open to all eligible Nigerians who meet the requirements irrespective of their tribe, religion, state or any other considerations. “In our bid to ensure an equal and fair opportunity to all applicants, we are working every step of the recruitment process in compliance with the requirements of the Federal Character Commission.”
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019: HOW MANY POSITIONS?
The Acting Deputy Comptroller said 800 people will be recruited as support staff in the Superintendent cadre category. 2,400 will be employed under Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant cadre in the general duties categories.
IMPORTING OR EXPORTING TO NIGERIA?
-PRICE VERIFICATION SYSTEM (PVS)
-SON PC/SONCAP PROCESSING
-FORM M AND PAAR PROCESSING
-INVOICE, CCVO, PACKING LIST, AND OTHER DOCS
-PICKUP AND SHIPPING
-SEAFRIEGHT CLEARANCE AND DELIVERY TO FINAL DESTINATION
-AIR CARGO CLEARANCE AND DELIVERY
WeChat ID: wxid_d75k5efr8hon22
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019: HOW TO APPLY
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 portal is now open. Follow the steps below to read and submit your application if interested in the job.
- Click here to go to the application portal.
- Select and read each cadre from Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- Understand the cadre that best suits you
- Select job function
- Create an account by completing the basic information for login
- Complete registration by going to your email to click the account verification link sent to you
- Sign in with your email as username, and the password chosen at the registration.
- From your dash board, begin application
CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019: COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
- Biodata: Ensure all required and relevant fields are filled or selected as applicable. Save and continue to the next
- Upload your recent passport photograph and save and continue
- Here, select your physical ability status. Also input NYSC certificate and year of completion. (For superintendent category only). Again, select your preferred mode of identification, and input the document number. Finally, input your height and chest measurement as required
- Qualifications: Complete and enter all required and relevant fields applicable to you
- Employment History: this is applicable to Superintendent Cadre only and is optional. Thus, you are to enter details of previous and current employments. Save and continue.
- Document upload: Upload birth certificate or declaration of age, health certificate, indigene certificate, and other documents as applicable to you. Save and continue as in each step.
- Entered data on your application are displayed for review and confirmation. This stage gives you a last opportunity to review and make corrections by returning to pages needing correction.
- Final submission: first is the disclaimer note. Carefully read the disclaimer note and confirm. Lastly, click on ‘Confirm Data’ for final submission. Your application is submitted.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019 recruitment will be in three categories namely; Superintendent, Inspectorate and Assistant Cadre. All applicants are assured that the recruitment process will be credible, fair and transparent. Furthermore, the recruitment exercise will be free for all participants and no application fees would be required from anyone.