Vagmon e-Grup& Logistics Ltd is an indigenous Clearing and Forwarding Company. The company was incorporated under the companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2011 initially as Vagmon Integrated Service, but was upgraded to Vagmon e-Grup and Logistics Ltd in 2019. With its head office located at 2 Kemmer Close Mini Avenue, off NTA Road, Mgbuoba Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. Currently, the company is moving its corporate office to Bode Thomas Sururele Lagos for proximity to Apapa. Our operations offices remain intact right inside Onne and Apapa seaports.
Due to the nature of Clearing and Forwarding Business, and for the purposes of continuous availability, we have sister companies fully registered with Nigeria Customs. Such companies include Oryx Transport Nigeria Ltd, Hamdaf Trading & Logistics Ltd and Anglobie Ltd. With this arrangement, we remain in business in case one licence is requiring renewal, or by any means blocked by the Customs.
Vagmon e-Grup& Logistics have representative at Abuja, the federal Capital Territory, Lagos, Warri Port Harcourt and Calabar. The company also has made advance progress in establishing overseas contact offices in international shipping hub centres for ease of international transactions. We are guided by the vision and principles of hard work, efficient performance and customer satisfaction. The company pools the expertise of experienced and competent professionals to provide efficient services within the logistics industry. Training and retraining of manpower is a culture inherent in with us.
Our General Manager, with UK Master’s Degree in Oil and Gas Information Technology and Bachelor of Technology Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, is a highly ambitious, business-oriented and reliable person, with mastery of the operations and syntax of the oil and gas, shipping, clearing and forwarding industry. Recently worked with logistics companies, as a senior documentation officer, where he perfected his documents handling skills.
Our operations manager is a highly seasoned travel agent with over 15 years’ experience in travels and tour. Having worked with so many travel agencies, he is excellent at the travels and tour business.
Our clearing agents are experts made of senior men in the Customs Brokerage business, including retired Customs officers who deliver before stipulated schedule.
Our clerical staff are made of excellent computer typists and receptionists with a minimum of 5 years document handling.
Our ICT/IT team are made up experienced software designers, bloggers and networking persons, who have the right know-how in the online world. This is why our website has brought us many clients.
Our mission is to become the reference point in Marine Logistics/clearing and forwarding Services using best technology, best practices, and excellently trained personnel, to the efficiency of our clients, and to the overall development of local economy.
To be the preferred leader in Marine Logistics/clearing and forwarding in Nigeria in 20 years of business practice.
- the Duns & Bradstreet Global Database Membership (in view)
- Member Association of Nigeria Licensed Customs Agent
- Member Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria
- Member, the Nigeria Customs Licensed Ship Chandlers Association (in view)
- Vagmon e-Grup& Logistics Ltd is registered with the statutory bodies as required by Nigeria laws
- NIPEX (Nigeria Petroleum Exchange)
- Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA)
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
- NIMASA (Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency)
GOALS & TARGETS
- To bring to our work a proud heritage of accomplishment, integrity, excellence and commitment to our customers
- To develop a team relationship with our clients and provide the most reliable, honest, well-engineered solutions to problems and together
- achieved higher levels of productivity and profitability withinbusiness
- Perform our duties safely and in consonance withenvironmental laws and by laws
- To respond rapidly changing world with the entrepreneurialapproach