Maize importation into Nigeria is a burning issue. On one hand, the internet is awashContinue reading
WHAT WE DO
Clearing and forwarding companies and even importers themselves are left with the choice of choosing to sublet their documentation unit or to keep training and retaining documentation staff in their companies (with more cost implication), due to the evolving nature of the industry. Most of such companies surveyed would prefer to sublet this burden to a documentation company that bears the pain of working with partner agencies and governmental organisations like Nigerian Custom Services (NCS), NAFDAC, and CBN to provide needed reports for successful cargo clearance. Vagmon e-Grup& LogisticsLtd is a one stop complex that prepares, generate and obtain all shipping documents with relevant agencies. Our documentation services include but not limited to the following:
- Invoices generation
- Form M and PAAR processing
- SON PC/SONCAP and SON Import Permit
- Temporary Importation Permit (TI)
- Other Importation Permits
- Export Documents, etc.
SHIPPING LOGISTICS/CARGO HANDLING
Vagmon e-Grup & Logistics Ltd provides efficient Shipping Agency, Freight Forwarding and Logistic Services in all Sea Ports in Nigeria. The company also provides the following services to support the operations of the Marine, Oil and Gas companies:
- Logistics labour supplier for rigs/platforms/shore material yards.
- Shipping services including agency, clearing & forwarding.
- Temporary Importation services (TI) including movement of equipment & materials across West Africa boarders at long & short notice.
- Oilfield material and equipment purchases and supplies.
- Trucking services within Nigeria & across West Africa borders
- Freight Forwarding Activities.
INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL FREIGHT FORWARDING ACTIVITIES FOR THE OIL & GAS /PROJECT INDUSTRIES
- Import and Export Customs Clearance in Nigeria and West-Africa.
- Innovation Airfreight solutions Import/Export to and from West-Africa.
- Ocean freight services, import/export; FCL, LCL, Break-bulk.
- Overall Project Management Services, managing of on/Offshore.
- Project Logistics from cradle to grave.
- World-wide Freight Forwarding Services.
- Air Chartering services.
- Integrated Supply Chain Programs through exclusive LLP’s.
- Container rentals.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
What is New, Interesting or Different about Our Product or Service?
- Our study reveals that most Customs Brokers are afraid because clients now have access to everything online. However, studies further indicates that clients would want a more highly digitalized services, that could be reachable on the go with handheld electronics like cell phones, tablets and iPad. As smart travel agents we shall use our expertise in information technology to employ the services available in the online world to match competitors. In our travel agency we offer an integrated online agency that is highly interactive, with different services in one platform; easy to use, informative enough to enable clients get detailed description of products and services, ask questions, get real-time solutions and make informed decisions. This is made possible because of our expertise in information technology.
- Our Logistics/documentation offer an integrated services that make us a one stop shop where customers can have the entire services in one place. For instance the clearing agent can generate invoices, generate Form M, issue marine certificates, generate PAAR, do manifest monitoring, and data capture in our office. Rather than the traditional jumping from one place to another experienced in Onne and Apapa seaports.
We especially want to distinguish ourselves from competitors in the following areas:
- Engagement of professionals in all aspects of our business, which shall translate into excellent customer services.
- Using the online world to provide real time solutions to clients’ needs and feedbacks.
- Open for business 7 days a week including Sundays when competitors are at the church or closed.